EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3i Live Mode

I was out shooting this morning...early, and I wanted to shoot using live mode but found that when I did the images weren't saved to my SD Card.  Can someone tell me why? Thank you.  

beckatz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D III tethered to Ipad

I have a 5D III. I would like to tether (wireless or cable-direct) to my iPad 4 Retina so I can proof pictures in near real-time.  I prefer wireless so I can work in the field where this is NO internet connectivity.  I have Aperture, Lightroom 5, and...

mkg by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T3 not taking out pictures

I have my camera since 2010. lastweek I tried taking out pictures and realise I wasnt getting a focus but I took a picture. Now today, I am pressing the shutter button but nothing. I have a stock lense EFS 18-55MM and its on the Canon EOS Rebel T3. I...

ricki2014 by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel XS... questions?

Good Day guys,  about the shutter counts....  if i exceed the shutter counts what should i do?can rebel xs back to 0 count again (like if i do the hard reset of something)is there anything or way to reset the counts of rebel xs? orwe just have to buy...

jhatz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Main Dial not working in Canon 60D

I purchased my 60D kit last month. yesterday, I found that the main dial is not working as it should. It rotates left and right, but no effect on the shutter speed or any settings that uses the main dial, i am always using the manual settings, any su...

yasomoca by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!

I'm a brand new user. I've never had or used an SR camera. I'm inspired by photography and want to begin to learn. I'll predominantly be shooting my crazy children. Not using much video. My question is which camera should I get. Two options: an EOS 7...

70D focus shift in P Mode

I often shift the focal point using P shooting mode. Yet despite lots of research in the official manual and another manual, it's just not working. At most, it'll shift the aperature; not the focal point. I've done this on every other Canon EOS I've ...

what does eos stand for

I have been looking for a camera and/or software that will stich photos horizontally and vertically. I have seen  what is possibly out dated info on Canon eos cameras coming with Photostitch software. is this still true. and what does eos stand for. ...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements