EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 5D Mark III - Serial Number EXIF Error

Hi, I just enquired of PhaseOne as to why their DAM & RAW processor does not show the Camera Serial Number and I received the following reply: "The simple reason for this is that the 5DmkIII does not write it in the standard EXIF data which the 5D an...

AiDon by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 60D - Does it have AF-Assist Beam?

Hey everyone. I have been researching everywhere. I am pretty sure I am staring at my AF-Assist beam and I have it turned on in the settings. But for the life of me no matter what setting I put it on it does not fire if that is the case. I made sure ...

Help my 70D on the fritz!!!!

Two days ago my 70D stopped recordning images on normal mode where I snap the pic looking through the viewfinder.  The image is left black but the numbering and ISO setting show in the corners.  However, it works fine live mode.  I switched out SD ca...

60D- USB Splitter compatibility

Hi!I'm 100% a Videographer, I use my 60D for film shoots and coperate events and suchlike i dont even know the first thing about taking a photo with it, irrelevant information but a nice opener non the less. Now, what I'd like to know is, because i h...

Weird Pixel issue

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR with 18-55mm STM Lens and I'm experiencing a weird pixel issue. When I go into film mode, I have a red pixel in the middle of my screen and I just can't get rid of the darn thing. I've tried sensor cleansing a...

Broldin by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank LCD screen on my Cannon EOS 5DMK III

Yesterday whilst viewing images my LCD screen went blank meaning i could not view images or change settings as nothing appears!! Anyone had anything similar happen and if so what was the outcome, im thinking i may have knocked something or pressed so...

butzee by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T3i - Video Problem

I am aware of the 29:59 or 4GB limit but I can't get the camera to record longer that 10ish mintues. I have a Sandisk Extreme Class 10 32gb card that does 80MB download speed. I have adjusted all the video quality settings in the camera so that I do...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements