EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner Camera? T3i? 4i? 5i? Help!

I'm looking at getting my first DSLR camera. Originally I was going to settle for a T2i upon recommendation from a youtuber couple I've watched for several years. After doing some research however, I then changed my mind to the T3i, primarily because...

Petra by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Old 5d or new Rebel? Help Please!

Hi! Lately I have been doing some research and questioning if I should sell my old 5d in exchange for a new Rebel (maybe the t5i?).  I take a lot of animal shelter photos, as well as travel/landscape/touristy photos.  I played with the t5i the other ...

MicheleL by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupt 5d MK3 Raw file.....NOT MY CARD READER

Hi All, I hope someone can help me with this. Here's the problem and see the photo for what it looks like Shot in RAW on a Sandisk 32GB CF card 90MB/s  AND a Sandisk 64MB Extreme Pro SD card - Raw as well Both gave me the same two corrupted files, on...

8U4A5675.jpg
Echard by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"Empty Trash" on SDHC card "repaired" 60D

Has anyone else had this experience? Without warning, in the middle of a shoot, my 60D stopped firing. Displays were screwy and inconsistent. LCD screen was dead. I tried: battery change, card change, lens change. I searched forums and started e-mail...

SylviaW by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying firmware "feature"

I have discovered an annoying bug in firmware 1.2.3 for 5D Mk iii.I am trying to set up a custom mode to allow me good control and at the same time reasonably fast and safe operation. My custom mode is based on Av, Spot metering and focus only with A...

khaksnes by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8 doesn't recognise EOS 1100d

I have a Canon EOS 1100D which isn't connecting to my home computer which has recently been installed with windows 8. On the laptop it works (which also has windows 8). I have downloaded the updated driver but when you turn the camera on it the compu...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements