EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel XT Puerto Rico

Hi  Yesterday i buy one Rebel XT on ebay and the camera have a little problem It turns on , and take photos, sometimes its not working properly , but usually it is,this is why you will buy it for a parts or repair with a low price . Take a look on th...

Canon T6

I have just noticed that Canon has a new Rebel in their lineup, the T6.  At first glance, it seems to be a T5 with the addition of Wi-iFi.  I've noticed that Canon literature has become more explicit about  the Wi-Fi feature, too.  People should not ...

Resolved! Canon 5D mark II image problem

Hi,As you can see in the attachment, I'm getting this pretty weird "ghost" on my photos. Hope you can see it. It's in the corners,Is it possible to confirm just with this picture, if a proper sensor cleaning in a professional store will fix this, or ...

mark II suja.jpg
00Pdr by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with EOS Utility. XTi 400D

I acquired a XTi 400D in December 2006. I am sure it came with a CD disc, but I cannot find it. Until I changed from Microsoft 2007 to 2010, I was able to download my images on EOS Utility. The Utility only downloaded the most recent images not all t...

Jkoch by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lens Mount Adapter

I have an old Takamur 400mm lens used with a Pentax. Screw Mount. Is there an adapter thatwill allow me to use lens with a Rebel T3. Realize manual use only. Thanks.

jcarstan by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements