EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T5 blurry images

I uploaded some of my images to pond 5 and they were all rejected due to out of focus. When I blow up the images to 100% they do look slightly blurred. Any ideas?

j2photo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

6Dmk1 vs 80D? Upgrading from a T5i.

Hello! I've been going back and forth the past few days between getting a 6D(mk I) or an 80D and I'd love some help. I can get either and glass for about the same price I've found and now I can't decide. The biggest thing I'm debating is full frame. ...

Resolved! Auto swtich off

I have a Canon EOS 350D Digital. Plan to use it while travel to overseas. All along it work fine, but recently happened that camera auto turn off when I trying to take photo and unable to turn on again.I have to take out the battery and reinsert to t...

YLG by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Using DSLR lenses on old Canon Rebel G

I recently picked up a Canon Rebel G for basically nothing. It came with the kit lens, took a few rolls of expired film for fun and now I'm thinking of playing around with it more to see what I can do with it. The only other film lenses I have are FD...

nloc811 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

1.4 Extender Used On Canon t4i.

I understand that the autofocus function could be rendered non functional when using an extender with certain camera bodies and lens combinations.  I have a t4i camera body and the two lenses I use primarily are a 24-105 mm f4 and a 70-200 mm f2.8.  ...

1100D: Don't know what this message means

I loaned my 1100D to a work colleague and now have a problem. I have it on Full Auto and the screen shows this function and symbol but also says 'This function is not selectable in the current shooting mode'. I've tried switching the camera off, chan...

Sbongiv by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Battery Delima for my 5D Mark iii

I have the 5DM3 with two Canon LP-E6 batts and a few generic batteries.  I have the Canon wall charger for charging one battery.  I am looking for a system for charging two batteries at a time, any suggestions? Jeff Waldrop

Resolved! Canon Rebel T2i autofocus

The autofocus on my Canon Rebel is not as sharp as it should be. I have tried different lenses and get the same result. The autofocus works but not as sharp as it could be. Any suggestions?

Fdmcgady by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 5DMarkIV

Hello Canon, I don't know if you can help with this problem but, i'm crossing my finger ! When I open a 5D Mark III (3) raw file in DPP, i can set the rendering to : sRGB/sRGB or sRGB/AdobeRGB while changing the color space.In Camera Raw (photoshop),...

efreetcs by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements