EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Slow Write on Canon 70D

I recently tried to capture a set of astroimages at 15 sec. intervals over a period of 1.5 hrs (using an  intervalorometer). I should have captured nearly 560 images. But when I downloaded the images to Bridge there were only 210. Looking at the Brid...

khaslag by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1DX III firmware version 1.2

I updated my 1DX III body to firmware version 1.2 this morning and it went smoothly although it took a little longer than the first firmware update I did back in April. I had to go into my own memory banks to remember where I put the CF Express card ...

wq9nsc by Authority
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Black Corners on Photos

I recently got a Canon 5D Mark 1 (Classic) and I am using the Canon EF 28:135 Lens that came with my Canon 40D. Using this lens I am getting black corners on all of my photos that I shoot. My Canon 50mm lens works perfectly as well as my EF 70:200 le...

JasonR by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T7i focus issues

Is it possible to calibrate the Canon 75-300 and the 18-55 lenses on the T7i? Every video I watch has "pro" type cameras that have micro calibration settings but I don't see them on my T7i. My camera seems to be focusing a bit in front of my focal po...

5D Mark 1 Value and Shutter Count

I have an original 5D Mark 1 in excellent if not mint condition. Through the Canon trade in program about how much could I expect to recieve for my camera? Also, is there a way I can get the shutter count without sending in my camera to the Canon fac...

JasonR by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T3i 18-135mm Blurry Photos

Hello everyone! First of all, it's my very first post here - although I'm a Canon customer since 2010. I'm quite used with the settings for Rebel (my previous one was T1i - passed away when I was trying to get a good shot over a slippery stone on a r...

IMG_0822.jpg IMG_0784.jpg IMG_0644.jpg IMG_0909.jpg

Canon T7i LCD screen replacement.

So, the touch screen on my T7i decided it was time to die. I've only had it for little over a year and never once dropped it, soaked it etc. Today I was using the screen-mode to take some angled shots of a spider eating a Spotted lanternfly(invasive ...

IMG_20200823_153030920.jpg IMG_20200823_153004925.jpg IMG_20200823_153049775.jpg
rawkus by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Taking long time for quick ready

My canon 5D mark4 camera is working slow startup. It take long time for quick ready. After few second display shows and then capture images.Lense is focusing but not taking picture while display not appear. When I on it after 20 second I capture imag...

Dkp by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R - viewfinder scratched already??

Hey so I've only had this camera for about 2 weeks. It really hasn't been used very much yet. I noticed a fingerprint on the viewfinder this morning so I grabbed a fresh microfiber cloth from my cleaning kit (out of a sealed bag) and thought I'd giv...

dkrausz by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements