EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3i won't show charged battery

I dug my t3i out to start me with youtube. It's been in a closet for YEARS. I bought a brand new battery ( name brand canon) and a brand new charger ( off brand). I let the battery sit on charge 4 hours at first. My camera would come on but showed on...

EOS R6 & Lexar SD cards

Has anyone found the load-up time after switching the camera on, inconsistant when Lexar SD cards are used (sometimes immediate and other times can take 4-5 seconds) I'm not getting these issues with other makes of SD cards with same/similar write sp...

TimBoe by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Overexposure 5d mark iv

My 5d mark iv occasionally will overexpose images by about three stops, it will be working fine then suddenly happen without me making any change in settings. It doesn’t matter which mode I am in. I originally thought it. GitHub  the lens bit I switc...

sm60 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble connecting EOS R6 to an M1 Macbook

Hey everyone. I just got an M1 Macbook Air, and it runs photoshop and lightroom perfectly. The one glaring flaw is that it doesn't recognize my R6 at all when it's connected. I tried two different USB C cables with the same result. It looks like the ...

fekisodi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 and wifi printing

Hello, on my old EOS R I used the option of direct printing to the selphy cp1300 printer. Great thing especially at weddings. Unfortunately, this option is not available on the new EOS R5. Do you have any advice on how to set this up? I didn't expect...

lukin77 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel - Film Settings

Hi all, I've seen others use their Canon Rebel to film scenes for their films. There are many settings to choose. If anyone on this list has used their Canon Rebel to video record, would you please share what settigns you've chosen? This is besides s...

Canon EOS Ra question

Hello everyone,Hopefully someone can answer this question for me. Am considering purchasing a Canon EOS Ra (i know its an astrophotography camera), but would like to know if it can be use as a regular photo/video camera ( example: youtube videos)? Ki...

Resolved! EOS 5D software and driver utility

Hi All,I am rather stuck, I need the Canon software and drivers for my EOS 5D, but because of the very poor labelling on the bottom of my camera, the serial number has worn off. Without a serial number, the software is not downloadable.Any assistance...

ohiokiwi by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements