EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Replacement for LP-E5 battery

Believe it or not, until now, I am the original owner and have never had to replace the battery in my Rebel XS.I am having a heck of a time finding a replacement.  Does anyone know if there is a compatible replacement battery?

Irshcwby by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera missing insert plate for tripod

I bought an EOS 5D Mark III off Amazon a while back, and have had a blast taking it out to the zoo, nature preserves, and botanical gardens to try it out. Unfortunately, what I actually bought it for requires being able to attach to a tripod, and whe...

hheiman by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 image sharpness

using canon R5 on manual, electronic shutter, exp 1/4000 @ f 5,0 ,AI SERVO, ENLARGED + AF ZONE .,CLARITY ++. 400 2.8 WITH 1.4 TELE CON , all tracking functions all the way to  the right. using in daylight. need tack sharp images enlarged to 30 by 40...

Learning to use the T7

Wife is having lunch with friends, nothing on TV and the puppies are nestled on their private pillow. So what to do? After checking emails, I pulled up the PDF with the T7 manual and decided to browse the contents and learn something. There was a rep...

iPhone connection troubles with EOS Rebel T7

I'm using an iPhone Xr with the latest firmware 15.6.1, connecting to an EOS Rebel T7 in camera access point mode.My problem is that the phone keeps dropping the wifi connection to the camera.This seems to be because the phone views the network as ha...

cb4242 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

70d service manual needed

Hi, I've got a broken 70d that I need to take apart and fix, but cant seem to find the service manual anywhere. I've used the service manuals to fix my 400d and 40d previously and assumed the 70d manual would be online but cant seem to find it anywhe...

7dmkii Main Board Battery Switch

Good day,my 7dmkii recently stopped turning on. The local repair shop says its the battery switch on the main board that needs replacing. Unfortunately this part is not available in Trinidad where I am from. Does anyone know if this is a part that ca...

Canon T2i wireless shutter release

Hi All,I just purchased a Vello Freewave Plus wireless shutter release.  My only issue with it and my T2i is that there is a 10 second delay from when I press the remote shutter release and when the camera fire.  I believe it's something to do with t...

Gerryyy by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements