EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5D mark III firmware won't update

Hi -- I'm trying to update my firmware on my 5D. I download the file appropriate for my mac, put it on an SD card, stick the card into the camera. But it's not recognizing the software on the card. When I open the file on my computer, it doesn't seem...

EOS Rebel T3 Error 30 code

Any suggestions that don't require sending it out for repair?I've looked pretty much everywhere about this problem and wish I'd read the Amazon reviews before making the purchase.  Apparently the error 30 is more common than I could have imagined. 

CameraFan by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS 90D save me from buyer's remorse!

Hello Canon Community, I recently upgraded to a Canon EOS 90D, after I found it on several lists searching for the best camera for capturing fine art in the studio for print reproduction and archiving. I got a good deal with the EFS 18-55mm lens incl...

Resolved! Canon 77D Bluetooth Connection problem

I used my old phone to connect my camera.But now i have new one i lost my old one.But now it won't connect to my phone.I reset all the settings.When i pairing camera don't showing any notification about pairing request..

Sabbir by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Focus/Blur issues - EOS M50 M2

I have an EOS M50 Mark 2, and have only been working with it for about a month, but I've been trying to study and understand all the bells and whistles. It's definitely been a learning curve as I'm not a photographer by trade.My issue is that no matt...

LFrazita by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is it still ok to learn on a DSLR?

I would like to learn more about photography. I’ve used point and shoot (film and digital) cameras in the past but I’ve been exclusively using my iPhone for the past 7 years. I’ve mostly convinced myself to buy a Rebel t7i, as the $775 price for came...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements