EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon R6 Mark II Buffer Issue

Whenever I take anything more than one picture on my R6 m2, the camera buffers for about 4 seconds for each picture before letting me see them. I’ve used a new battery, new V90 Lexar Proffesional SD card, and different lenses. The problem happens in ...

7D Mk2 Not Recognized by Windows 10

First: I am in I.T.. I have Googled & Binged many troubleshooting options, including all possible "turn it off & back on", "plug it into another port", & "reinstall the driver" (yes, there is a driver: the MTP driver). I am on Windows 10 (everything ...

damgood by Contributor
  • 59 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS 6D Mark II Won't Turn On

Hi community, I purchased a new Canon 6d mark 2 last year August... It has never come on for once and each time I ship to Canon  service center for repairs, it comes back with the same problem. This camera has literally never taken a single image sin...

EOS-1DX Mark II - Dial Issues

Hello all,I purchased this camera used from Adorama in February 2022. Current shuttercount is around 47,000. Everything was fine up until recently... When I use the main dial or the vertical shooting dial to adjust shutter speed or any other settings...

Brand new M200 freezing and bricking

 Brand new Canon M200 freezing and bricking.Hey teamJust got a brand new M200, and was really excited to start shooting some of my work (I build guitars). Straight out of the box it’s freezing after a short amount of use, whether that’s scrolling the...

IMG_2902.jpeg
ncktylr by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DSLR Recommendations for 3D Modeling

Hi,I am looking for a entry to mid level DSLRI would like you to tell me which DSLR camera is right for my use. The camera,lighting and microscopy equipment should offer flexible imaging and 3D modeling capabilitiesfor objects from ~1 cm to 4cm in si...

rnurse by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements