Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In scanner pc doesn't show all time

I have Installed driver & MF toolbox in the pc but in scanner side my pc dosen't appear . some time my pc will show can you please fix this issue . i will try to remove all driver & mf Scanning tool box but my pc dosen't show in the Printer. please g...

Can PIXMA MG5720 Print On 8.5" x 14" Paper?

Hello- I'm not sure what forum to post this in... I've been using Epson inkjet photo printers for years but it's time for a change.  the PIXMA MG5720 should do what I need but I am not sure it can print on legal paper.  I print charts from Excel that...

MX922 - Scan to Searchable PDF

Hi. I previously owned a Canon MX868, and just recently purchased the MX922. With the MX868, I was able to scan to a searchable PDF file pretty easily using the software that shipped with the printer. With the MX922, I haven't figured out a way to do...

55exton by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing only using black on my Pixma MX880 series

I have run out of Cylan and only want to print in greyscale for my documents. The Printing won't let me do this and keeps ending a Support Code 1600 message. I only want to use this printer for grescale as I have a Canon Pro-10 for photos. I am on a ...

SEG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error

failed to acquire information on the driver and software.check network connection and try again...this message is showing when i installing canon pixma mg2570 printer driver .....plese help me to install driver

nafees by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MP980 won't scan slides.

My MP980 no longer scans slides.  The scan function works fine but it will not scan slides at  full resolution - it only scans the image of the tray and slide.

waltsar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP Navigator EX quit unexpectedly

MP Navigator EX Version 5.1.1OSX 10.11.4Canon PIXMA MX892 MP Navigator EX quit unexpectedly when closing down Navigator. Downloaded the latest drivers and the error still exist. I had this error before and someone posted removing some duplicate files...

Pixma mx479

Have pixma mx 479 with windows10. Just started having issues printing. Trying to print document I go to the "more options" menu and I hit print button and get setup options and no print command button. What do I need to do to get it to print? Appreci...

Bena8837 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements