Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ip4500 - Printhead Issues

So.....I took out the printhead as directed and cleaned to the beat of my ability...as directed. Upon reinstallation, I keep getting an error that the machine cannot recognize the print head. Now keep in mind, this is the same head I ed out and put b...

CWSigns by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS3122

Hello All, I bought a TS3122 today and I'm already beyond frustrated with it!   I didn't set it up to use wirelessly as I bought a usb to connect it to my Chromebook.  When printing a PDF from my Chromebook, it prints a quarter of the page and then f...

kip1979 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2520 printer issue

I am setting up a new MG2520 printer and once paper loaded I got a flashing yellow light just below the start button. Not sure what that means. I only have a black ink cartridge added and wonder if I need the color cartridge also.

blf by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 2 PIXMA MX922 printers; the same old error message 6000

I received my refurbished PIXMA MX922 printer, serial #AEWS71102, as a replacement for a printer I bought in April (serial #AEYH44826).  After working well for two weeks, the first printer continuously displayed an error message 6000 that could not b...

ERad by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma G3200- No Red Showing up

Just purchased a brand new Pixma G3200, got it set up.. it printed a few papers perfectly.. then all of sudden.. the colors started fading out.. after a few more prints.. now it will not print red and all the other colors are extremely faded. The bla...

karyntag by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG6650 Error message 1403

My 4 year old printer has now become a victim of the dreaded 1403 'Incorrect print head fitted'  error message, so the saga continues, clearly Canon are happy for this problem to run and run.   I have tried various on line solutions all to no effect ...

Andrex by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 won't print text.

My MX922 has worked fine for a few years. It recently started spitting out blank sheets fo paper when print jobs are sent from either of the two different computers ( both Windows 10) on the network, one connected to the printer by USB and the other ...

sprstock by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements