Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6020 Borderless Printing

The largest I can get my printer to print borderless is on a 4x6.  The Specifications on Canon's site say8.5 inches.  Is anyone able to help me?  Please! https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART170276 Print width8 inches/203.2 mm(fo...

TS9020 LAN Address issues

I've had a TS9020 printer for 3 years now with little issues. But now that I changed the IP Subnet of my wireless network at home, the printer refuses to let go of the old address schema. I can re-connect the printer to my new wireless subnet, but wh...

PIXMA G6020 No Longer Printing Borderless

Our PIXMA G6020 has been very reliable, especially for borderless printing, of which I do a lot.Last week, it printed 15+ sheets perfectly, then gradually faded from black, to pink, to no detectable output at all (although it's still going through th...

ephemere by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Borderless Custom Size Canon Pro-200

I’ve been looking for a way to print without borders on envelopes that are 4.25x6.25. I have a canon pro-200. It doesn’t let me print borderless on plain paper and it doesn’t let me choose a custom size if I select borderless. There’s only a few enve...

TS 3322 stuck on E05

My printer is showing an E05 error with both the black ink and color ink lights lit up. I have gone through all suggested troubleshooting and replaced the cartridges but am still getting the error and can't do anything but turn the printer on and off...

GRRR Printer: PIXMA TS3522 P2 Error Message

I just bought my TS 3522 canon printer, installed ink cartridge's, and made sure all protective tapes r removed, the screen flashes a P and a 2, it won't let me do anything, even when I hold the buttons down for a period of time. Can someone please h...

PIXMA TS6300 Leaving Faint or Blank Spaces

I have a TS6300 Printer that is leaving lots of faint or blank spaces when printing.Yes I have cleaned and the test page prints fine. it will also copy the test page fineit is just printing from my computer that isn't working. HELP

kya by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cracked cartridge

We were told by the company that sold our printer that a cracked cartridge would increase the printer count. For example the number of copies and scans would go way up from the faulty cartridge. Anyone heard of this? 

Loras01 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5220 Error B200 and New Ink Carts

Have received a B200 Error.  Tried cleaning the print head, even replacing the print head, still received same error.  Pixma MG5220.  Have a number of expensive ink cartidges (225/226).  Would like to get a replacement unit that uses same, however un...

npkbob by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements