Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer in Use MG3632

We have a Pixma 3632 and it worked fine. Now suddenly it always sys "printer in use." We have tried every suggestion we can find and it still does not work. Please help!

Pixma MG3077 print incomplete page

preview of the pagemissing the last part when printed Hi all, I am trying to print a bunch of labels within a A4 size page. The preview of the page has no problem but the printed page is missing the last part. I have reset the printer to default sett...

0wwYHjx XuXlO71

No power to printer TR4722

I just purchased a TR4722 from Walmart 27 days ago.  It was working great.  This a.m. I noticed on my router list of connected devices was one that I didn't know.  I renamed my router I.D. & changed my password.  Then I went through & reconnected all...

EdS by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G620 Paper Alignment

Hi I just got a Canon G620 for photo printing. So far I'm very happy with it. The biggest problem I have so far is the paper alignment/registration with the printer. I insert the paper well tucked within the paper guide in the back tray. When I print...

IMG_6705.jpg
zalves by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 Color Issues

Bought a lightly used G7020. I set it up today and proceeded to try to print. At first colors would not print at all. Did multiple cleanings and tried to do a deep clean but it would error out before completing. I did an ink flush and that got the co...

TR4722 won't print suddenly

Suddenly, after a windows update last week, my printer keeps giving the error: "A file required by the Canon IJ Status Monitor is missing, or a different version exists. If restarting the computer does not correct problem, reinstall the printer drive...

lnehring by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3260 Color Saturation Low and Hazy

I just purchased the Canon G3260 and the color saturation is low and hazy. I tried printing this very first page twice but it came out the same. Photo for reference the small pierce is from a previous canon printer. The saturation is very low on the ...

E7BF0F9E-86A4-401B-B6A5-1DDBC5C18D97.jpeg

PIXMA TS8220 Error Code 5B00

I have an error code 5B00 on my Pixma TS8220 printer. It says take it to a service center. Can I fix this myself?? Canon doesn't list any service centers, or at least I can't find it.Thanks. 

JokareGS by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6020 Paper Jam Message Won't Clear

Replaced large black ink cartridge. Got message saying it was correct Canon product. After attempting to print & getting an error message on the Word site. Looking at the printer it had the 1300 error - paper jamb. There was no paper jamb. Have gone ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements