Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS9020 Ink on Parts

I have a Canon TS 9020 that appears to have a lot of ink covering parts on the right side of the ink pump; is this normal or should I attempt to clean it.  

IMG_5653.jpeg
wiztstar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG2524 Installation Not Completing

Hi all,I am trying to install a Pixma MG2524, and when I try to complete the installation I reach the 'Printer Head Allignment Completion' screen, and then the installation consistently times out- after about 10 minutes it starts to say 'printer not ...

Resolved! Windows 11 and PIXMA MG 3520

I have an HP Pavilion and was recently forced to change to Windows 11.  My always dependable PIXMA MG 3520 refuses to print or scan, and the Canon website does not show a Windows 11 driver.  A friend who works in IT tried for 2 hours to install a dri...

Annie220 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG5420 not printing cyan

Hi!  My Pixma MG5420 is not printing cyan.  I had a friends son come by and run the clean twice and deep clean option as well.  When we printed the test sheet blue was not printing in all instances.He checked the ink cartridge and it was installed pr...

Cartridges not seating properly in Pixma ix6820

So as the title says, the black ink cartridge doesn't seem to be making a complete connection with the carriage. This only happened when I tried to replace the Magenta and Yellow cartridges. If I put the old empty Magenta and Yellow cartridges back i...

PIXMA G6020 macOS Driver Availability

Hi I have an IMac and I own a canon g6020 and it’s extremely annoying and frustrating and irritating that Mac does not have a driver for this printer. Is canon going to develop a driver for this printer yes or no? AirPrint is the only option and it’s...

MX310 Constantly beeps

Hi all,I am trying to troubleshoot my mothers printer.  We just replaced both ink cartridges.Now, the printer beeps every 2 seconds or so.  The printheads move all the way over to the right and tries to go back to the left but stops and returns to th...

rweiser by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6620 printing blurry

Hello!I have tried cleaning my MG6620 multiple times. It has new ink. I've even looked up others with the same problem and have cleaned the encoder/timing strip 3 times (with isopropyl alcohol 2 times, windex 1 time), and also gone through all of the...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements