Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print head not installed erro

Have MP970 printer.Getting print head not installed error. Already reinserted print head as other forums suggest. No changed and getting the same error message and yellow light when turn printer on.  What...if anything can I do to fix this problem as...

nocenter by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5320 printer won't print

I am getting a B200 printer error has occurred message. I think I ran out of black ink but have replaced that cartridge. How can I reset or otherwise get my printer to operate? It tells me to unplug and contact the service center, but I'd rather try ...

leenheer by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Responding but not printing

MG5420 printer is responding, but does not print. It give an error message but it does not have an error code. When I press the home button on the printer, the home screen does not appear. Only 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 appear.

EC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 scanning to PC - not discovering

I am using Windows 7 and have multiple PCs at home. No problem printing, but when scanning directly from the pringter, it does not seem to "see" any of the computers on the network. I have tried disabling and the resetting the printer up on the netwo...

reginab9 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scan MP495

I installed MP Navigator 3.1 and get a message "install scanner driver".  When I try to install the driver I get a pay for site.  The must be an easier way.

mx512 driver

is the 510 series driver the right one for the mx512 printer.document sits in queu.printer status says collecting printer status.will not print.

Canon MX860 Printer won't print black

I have a Canon MX860 Printer that won't print black.  I have changed the ink cartridges and through the Maintenance menu ran the cleaning function 3 times. After cleaning, the test page prints out black,  But from the computer, it won't print black. 

MarkD69 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Disable printer's color management

Adobe Photoshop CC is instructing me to "disable the printer's color management in the print settings dialogue box."  - I am printing on a Canon MX920 series - I am using a OSX 10.9.4 Is this even possible on this model of printer? If so, am I suppos...

ct72 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements