cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePRESS C10010VP print quality questions

Alexandria2
Apprentice

Hello. I am looking at digital book press printers. Such as PRESS C10010VP. They are quite expensive. But I see they are inkjet. I was shocked when I discovered this. Isn't inkjet print fuzzy and low quality? Doesn't the print also completely disintegrate when it is wet? Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Alexandria2!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imagePRESS series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to answer any questions you might have! If you don't know a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

No, it doesn't help. I have already been to that website. And it sent me here! 

Like we mentioned, we do not offer direct support for ImagePRESS series products, so if you have questions a dealer would be your best bet! If you're in the USA our sales team can get you connected with one, if you are not in the USA, please visit that website and select support in your region.

I took the liberty of the extra click to get you to the global list for you to select support from your region HERE.

Announcements