cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70D Not Showing HDR in Menu

RSacky
Apprentice

I have a 70D, but it is not showing any HDR or bracketing option in the menu. Where is it? The manual describes these features, so I expect to see them, as written. The HDR option should show beneath the Dust Delete Data function. I have recently updated firmware to 1.1.2. Thanks!NO HDR.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RSacky
Apprentice

DUH. I figured it out. I had it set to VIDEO, when it needs to be set to PHOTO for these HDR features to show. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RSacky
Apprentice

DUH. I figured it out. I had it set to VIDEO, when it needs to be set to PHOTO for these HDR features to show. 

Great. Please check Solved in your post.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

The camera has two modes of operation, Basic and Creative.  The Basic modes are the automatic modes, where the camera figures out your settings.  The Creative modes pur the responsiblity of configuring the camera settings properly on the user.

The Basic shooting modes do not display the entire menu system.  It hides the settings that the camera is controlling for you.

What is the setting of the Shooting Mode Dial on top of teh camera?  Try switching it to P.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I had it set to VIDEO, when it should be PHOTO. Only took me several hours to figure that out.

Announcements