cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon pixma pro 100 color not right

Kitty320
Contributor

 I used this printer for my illustration. But the color seems faded/incorrect. I run the color test and didn’t see any abnormal. I’m still waiting for the paper I order but I see ppl use watercolor paper to print too. So I tried that and did not like it. This image I print was RGB could that be the reason? But would it be that off?! I thought it would just be slightly darker. 
I don’t have desktop or notebook. So I can’t download the driver. I’m just so confused rn and don’t know what to do please help. 

IMG_0583.jpeg

IMG_0582.jpeg

IMG_0579.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome. I will try to assist.

First, what do you mean by this statement: "I don’t have desktop or notebook. So I can’t download the driver."

What are you printing from; what software are you using?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I’m using iPad Pro . I won’t be able to download printer drive right ? 😕

That is correct. What printer app are you using?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I downloaded this canon app on my phone and on iPad . This beach illustration I print via air print there’s no place to adjust color on air print , is there other ways to fix this 

IMG_0594.jpeg

I don’t think so. If you check in the App Store there are third party printer apps, the ones I perused are fee based and some are subscription. You might need to look through them and see if one will do what you need. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I will definitely check it out. I’ll do anything to be able to adjust printer setting before printing. Saving my money for a Mac rn 🤞

Would you recommend some?  I looked around didn’t find any..😫thanks !

I don’t have any recommendations. The only printing I do from my iPad is text to a home all-in-one printer. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements