Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! flash won't work

I have a Power shot A590. Have replaced all the batteries. Flash won't work. Takes a picture with the flash turned off. What am I doing wrong? Sheila

Elph "No Camera Was Found" Error Message

I am trying to upload photos for the first time from my PowerShot Elph 100HS to a Mac. I have installed the software but when I plug in and turn on my camera, my computer shows a "No Camera Was Found" message.  Any advice on how to get my computer to...

bhandis by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

focus issues

Have a SX poweshot 160 IS that I use during home exterior inspections. Recently when I try and take pics of the roof shingles, the camera wont fully focus and the pics are blurry. Just started doing this. Hate to have to buy a different camera. Any t...

Is Fan Inside SX50 HS ? Humming Noise

My Canon SX50 sounds like there is always a small fan running inside. Like a tiny computer fan noise. Though faint, I can alway here it except during the focus noises the camera makes. or when I zoom in or out. I was just wondering if it cooled the p...

pimpy1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Filter adapter for SX50 HS

I have read some horor stories about the filter adapter for this camera. They all speak of it coming loose very easily. Can anyone shed some light on this issue? Thank you,   M.

Fastfoto by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens error Powershot s100

"LENS ERROR - WILL SHUT DOWN AUTOMATICALLY. RESTART CAMERA" My camera's serial # falls outside of Canon's Affected Product Advisory.For those users that also had to return their cameras to have Canon repair the Lens Error,what were you told was the c...

Lastrat by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No distance/scenery setting on camera ?

On my new SX 520, I can't find any settings or modes for far distance (infinity) or scenery. I often take photos of quickly moving airplanes overhead in a clear sky. The autofocus cannot focus on the aircraft or on the sky so the photos often are out...

shulman by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements