Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot sx720HS WiFi connection problem

I cannot get my camera to connect to my Samsung tablet Model #SM-T230NU. It gets to where I put the password in and my tablet says it is connected but when I hit the OK for the phone to go to the Canon app to download the pictures the camera screen s...

KigB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace PowerShot A650 IS LCD

Hello, I have a PowerShot A650 IS that works really well and is a fun, easy to use, carry around camera.  Unfortunately, the LCD has developed a spot about half the size of a penney that is quite annoying.   I'd love to replace the screen with a new ...

steigw by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot G12 video sound

When I record a video with the Canon PowerShot G12, the background sound is really noisy. Since you can't add an external mic, I don't know what to do. I've seen people filming with this camera on youtube though and they have pretty much no backgroun...

G7x turning off constantly

So, I've been having issues lately with my g7x just turning off all the time. It will turn off literally a few seconds or a minute after booting up. The battery is fully charged and the camera is reading it as such, so I don't think that's the issue....

Resolved! Securely Packing a Camera in Checked Baggage

I have a Canon SX50 HS which I love.  Am doing a river cruise on the Danube in a few months.  Seems likely I will have to pack my camera in my checked baggage.  Using a smartphone camera is just not an option.  I have a small padded camera bag, but i...

Merrilee by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A520 Can't transfer to PC

I have a real puzzle.  I cannot transfer pics to my PC.  I have not changed any software since it was working. When I plug in the transfer cable (in either mode)  the buttons on the back of the camera go dead.  I cannot call up the menu to transfer p...

MizzTee by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

my canon supershot

I have a canon powershot sx530 hs. I have tired everthing to connect to the computer it says connect fail and cannot connect to the web setting. I have windows 10. Can some one please help with this? When i get on camera window i cannot find setting ...

tamalaka by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Powershot SX60 HS or comparable

I am a hoping someone can help me with the macro function of this camera.  I have heard nothing but good things about the macro functionality of it. I am hoping to use this camera mostly for 2 functions which I hope can be saved as C1 and C2, easier ...

Busy

I just purchased to PowerShot SX720 HS. Every time I try to setup the internet connection, it just says, "busy."  Am I missing something?  I went into settings and changed the name of the camera, but I can't locate it.

rhwarren by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Powershot SX60 HS Moon photos

I have been trying to shoot pictures of the moon and having lousy results. First I tried AUTO, which was sort of OK. The problem is when I depress the shutter the sharpness of the picture is less than before I press the shutter to check focus. The re...

AuntFrahn by Enthusiast
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements