cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install "Digital Camera Solution Disk"

rtcary
Apprentice
I have a new Power Shot G1X and I cannot install the "Digital Camera Solution Disk" programs on a new Windows 8 that has all updates installed. I get the error message, "This software does not support your system setup". Suggestions requested... Todd Cary Ariste Software
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Rtcary,

You should be able to resolve this issue by installing the program updates for  your computer.  You may access the updates by clicking  here.  Once there, choose your operating system and the version using the drop-down menus.  Please install ImageBrowser EX last.

If you need assistance with the installation, please contact us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Thanks...that fixed it...

Todd

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Rtcary,

You should be able to resolve this issue by installing the program updates for  your computer.  You may access the updates by clicking  here.  Once there, choose your operating system and the version using the drop-down menus.  Please install ImageBrowser EX last.

If you need assistance with the installation, please contact us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks...that fixed it...

Todd

Announcements