cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon mf733cdw phantom print jobs

Cheryl929803
Apprentice

I have a canon mf733cdw connected via wifi with a static ip.  Every time I try to use it I have to manually clear out 15-20 phantom print jobs that appear and get stuck in queue only on the machine.  They don't appear in the "what's printing" dialog box and I have not found a way to clear them out from my computer.  I'm the only person that uses this printer and I don't print often.  Has anyone seen this type of issue before?

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello, 

The issue that you are describing looks a bit unique. We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact support over the phone. Our agents can check to see where the jobs might be stored/coming from.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Are the jobs always the same or do the print jobs change?

I'm using Windows 10 pro version 22h2 OS build 19045.3930.  attached are pictures of the phantom print jobs and errors I get. The times change but everything else is the same each time.20240110_193848.jpg20240110_193815.jpg20240110_193834.jpg I know the error 822 is for corrupt/not supported file however I have not attempted to print/copy or scan anything since I turned it on.  It was left off for a week or so before I turned it on.  I show no print jobs waiting on my computer and I'm the only person using a computer or the printer so I know there was no print/copy job attempted.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.  

Announcements