Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP113w laser printer

I'm interested in the imageCLASS LBP113w laser printer.  I have a Macbook Air (M1) with the latest MacOS Monterey (12.1).  Are printer drivers available to download for this MacOS?  FYI: I recently bought a Brother laser printer, but it would only pr...

skua123 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF toolbox crash (Kernelbase.dll error)

MF Toolbox (ver. 4.9) keeps crashing after scanning a few pages in the auto-feeder. I get this error:Faulting application name: MfTBox.exe, version: 1.0.17.0, time stamp: 0x559f8b91Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17134.556, time s...

zm by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class 642/643/644CDW

I changed the department ID and Pin, and when I restarted the printer, it would not accept the department ID and pin. I seem to be locked out of the printer. I tried the default 7654321 for both boxes, but it doesn't authenticate. I tried online thro...

Nomadusa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Landscape Documents Far Down Page

I have ImageClass MF264dw and I got a new computer and when I try and print landscape, it is printing the document like half way down the page.  Margins are correctly set.  I have downloaded the correct Driver.  I do not know what setting this is.  A...

Barnold by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FM743C firmware update-Catch 22

Download from a good fast connection gives no feedback. Firmware should download is a few minutes but no idea of what really happening even after 10-15 minutes.Load firmware from a PC connected to same network on WIFI just tells to use a USB or Netwo...

kaosken by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Dash vs. MF644CDW

I openly admit that I am totally confused, to the point where I might have even posted this in the wrong subforum.When the printer was new, I used the Toner Delivery Settings to use Amazon Dash Toner Replenishment with no difficulty, but found that i...

Resolved! MF733 CdW Paper Jam

Is there a resolution to the PAPER Jam that does not reset? Do i need to take the printer apart? i tried the 20 minute reset and that did not work. This is annoying because my daughter is schooling from home and we cannot print. I have to go to fedex...

mf455DW all in one

Just purchased the all in one laser printer.  We downloaded the drivers for the printer/copy/scanner and it is working fine.  However, we tried to hookup the phone line to send and receive faxes and it will not work.  We went thru and completed the f...

mike03 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto-Duplex printing with the MF644CDW

I'm currently trying to print a two page front and back brochure from inDesign.    When I print it, the first side is fine, but back page is upside down.  The description for the printer says, Auto-Duplex, which I thought meant it could print a front...

Canon lbp6030w paper indicator orange light on

I pulled Canon lbp6030w out of the box for the first time today. Before I tried to install the drivers on windows, I just put the cartridge into the printer and plugged in the power. Immediately, the power light turned to green, but the paper indicat...

Popomama by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mf244dw always prints on two sides

My mf244dw always prints on two sides. I have tried changing to 1 side manually at the printer and also on my computer following the instructions in the manual. Nothing works. It seems like 1 sided printing is not available. Please help.

Baklash by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements