EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very poor quality - 1Dx etc

I have been using Canon EOS products since year 2011, which covers from 60D to 1Dx, in year 2012, after 8000 shots, I sent my 5D Mark2 to Canon service center for repair because there were a few dead pixels,  after I got my 5D Mark2 back, I had anoth...

bu5ted by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shutter Release Button

I just purchased the Rebel T31 with attachable 18-135mm lens and 55-250 lenses. I notice in autofocus that there are certain times when I need to hold the shutter button down a few seconds before it takes the picture. Is this normal, or should I be u...

Resolved! 60D-Aperture problem when shooting video

I have a 60D with an 18-135 mm 3.5 lens. I've set the camera for manual exposure. When I have the lens full wide, the aperture reads 3.5, when I zoom in tighter, the aperture changes to 4, 4.5, etc. Seems like there's something automatic going on tha...

Rebel t4i memory card error

I have a 3 week old Rebel T4i. Iam using a 16GB Sandisk SDHC card. Went fine for last 3 weeks. All of a sudden, the camera throws out an error message stating "No card in camera". Need help..Has anyone faced this type of error & what can be done to s...

Resolved! download pictures

Bought my Digital rebel 2004- love itBought my new laptop - windows 8I can't download my pictures. I read on the forum  that I can go to my menu button on my rebel  and go torint/PTP- wil this work for me?

Elliott by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Trigger problem

I have the original Canon Digital Rebel. A year or so ago, it developed an issue: It does nothing at all when I press the trigger 1/2 way. When I depress it fully, it does a quick autofocus and then takes the picture. Looks like a minor thing to fix....

modata by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Auto focus Problem

Hi,Today while shooting photos I began to have a problem with my t4i autofocus. It began to only use the furthest right point for auto focus. Any help will be greatly apreciated.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements