EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel T3i won't take photos

I purchased my T3i about a year ago. I haven't used it since October, and it was working fine. Yesterday, I tried to take a picture and it wouldn't work. I tried different memory cards, still nothing. Manual Focus, nope. When I turn it on itll take a...

A weird mark on images?

as you can see theres a weird mark on all of my images; I have the Canon Rebel T3 [not to be mistaken for T3i] and looked inside the sensors but didn't see anything wrong. any ideas on what this could be? tried blowing air into it like some tips have...

DPP_1.JPG
Titania by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Have I Fried my Hotshoe circuitry?

I saw a post on this forum replying to a question on A Vivitar flash and trigger voltage in respect to a T3i. I have just received for Christmas a Yongnuo yn560 ii for my T3i/600D and it's not working on the 600D but does work on my wife's Fuji HS20 ...

EOS M Write Speed

Wanted to pass this along and see if anyone else has tried this to improve write speed of EOS M. I set the Focus to Auto + M and it seems to have helped with the write time to the SD Card when using Auto focusing. Does anyone have any other suggestio...

bigtime by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AF very slow during Live View Shooting on T3

I purchased a T3 as a gift. When taking pictures using the viewfinder everything seemed to worked fine. When using live view shooting it would take several seconds to auto focus and even then it would only successfully focus about 50% of the time. I ...

aldenjay by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D, Wifi access point with Android

I bought a Canon 70D this week and I cannot get the Wifi access point option to work with my Nexus 7 2013 or my Samsung Galaxy S3. I was able to connect my 70D to my Wifi network and see the device that way. But when on the road you won't always have...

gquiring by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements