EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon rebel xt eos 350d

have rebel xt purchaced 7/2007 works great but upgraded my computor to windows 7 will not download computor teck said need change something on menu on camera. he did it and it worked but didnt say what did because it back same not downloading

Canon 5D Mk III

Is anyone else having this issue? Since updating firmware on my 5D the ISO button has varying levels of stickiness. Meaning when I press it and move the dial it drops out of ISO mode, sometimes immediately, sometimes after a second, and yet other tim...

MLeitch by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 7D mk II connect issue

Hi, I've tried to connect via the supplied cable my 7D2 to my MacBookPro.  I have a 2009 13' MBP with USB2 ports.  My softwares for use with the 7D2 are up to date (EOS utility, Lightroom). I shoot tethered all the time with my 5D3 on that computer u...

FredJ by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a Rebel T3i and I can't set ISO to 100

I get a reading that says can't get ISO 100 because Highlight Tone Priority is enabled - Auto D+.  The only way I can access Highlight Tone Priority is with video setting, I change to disable, hit set then go back to ISO but it still gives me the sam...

lindap by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements