EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Connect + Speedlight

When using Remote live view shooting via the Camera Connect app on my 6D Mark ii, the external flash won't fire. I believe this is because Live View is automatically enabled on the camera. Is there a way to enable the speedlight while in liveview? 

Resolved! Canon RP

I'm in the learning mode with the EOS RP I bought.  I'm attempting to use it for astrophotography.  I'm using a Pixel remote timer.  Timer works great when I have a lens attached to the camera.  The issue I'm having is when I connect the camera to a ...

garth52 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

setting suggestions for puppy pictures

I am a beginner and a volunteer who helps take pictures of puppies at an organization. What specific settings would you recommend for taking pictures of 4 week old puppies? They will probably be held, but still moving some. Can get them pretty still ...

pawspics by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Mirror Lock?

Hi, I use my 5DSR mounted in the belly of an airplane to take an image once a second for 4 hours at a time. I don't look through the camera and would rather the mirror not take all that abuse. On the old SLRs, you could manually lock the mirror up an...

denmarks by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Marks showing up in Photos

I am noticing what appears to be an upside down hook mark showing up in some of my photos, about 3/4 of the way across the photo.  Any suggestions as to what may be causing this? And what I can do to correct this? I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5 which a ...

Resolved! 1Dx does a self-power down and dumps photos

I have a 1Dx and recently after shooting a 40 frame burst the camera powered itself down before it wrote the directory to the CF card. All photos were lost. What's more is the camera cannot be powered back up until the battery is reseated. This is an...

TEZ72 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Kiss X9i (T7i or 800D) - ERR 70

Hey guys,I have a Canon X9i, I took pictures and videos normally. I knew about the webcam feature but had never used it, I thought it was with EOS Utility, I downloaded the program, tried to connect the camera with USB, when opening the program, it r...

6Dii Live View shuts down - external monitor

I am hoping I am not the only guy on here with this issue. I have read several forums, and there seems to be a general issue with certain model Canon cameras ramdomly shutting down in Live View mode. My issue seems to be with my Lilliput external mon...

neils by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 430 EXII and Rebel T7?

Hello group. Years back, when all we had was film, I owned a nice camera that I later sold because I stopped using it. 3 kids, and a steady job cuts into your free time for photography. Now I've retired and want to get back into photography. I purcha...

JLS70 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements