EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R8 Thoughts

I am delighted to see the release of the EOS R8. At $1500 this joins the $999 RP as another entry-level full frame in Canon's lineup. Despite the predictable whines by some for its lack of IBIS and joystick, and the comical rants of why it can't be m...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! SL3 Time Lapse?

Hi: I am a new owner of the SL-3 camera. I especially enjoy shooting time lapse stuff. Is there a way that I can shoot a time lapse on the SL3 that will preserve the individual frames instead of merging them into an .mp4 movie file? This is often use...

Logical upgrade from EOS 80D

Hi all, I’m hoping to get some recommendations on what camera(s) I should look at for upgrading my 80D.I primarily shoot street and event/gig photography so I’m ideally looking for something fast and lightweight (or at least not much heavier/bulkier ...

chichi23 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T1i Won't Turn On

So I have a EOS Rebel T1i camera and for some reason it won't turn on now even when the battery is fully charged, I even purchased new batteries but it still won't turn on. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? 

Kelli1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sigma Lens Doesn't Fit on EOS DSLR

hi i just bought a canon eos dslr body and i also bought a sigma lens that is for canon. the lens doent fit at all. it doesnt even have the pins that connect with the camera.. and my camera isnt turn on and i tried everything , and i read that my can...

EOS R Disable Viewfinder Off Not Working

I have a Canon EOS R and I would like to be able to have the viewfinder (EVF) stay on as long as the camera is on. However, no matter what I've tried, I can't get the camera to stop turning the EVF off after about 5 seconds of having nothing trigger ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements