EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 60D Display not working

I was upgrading my firmware and something happen while I'm upgrading, now my display don't work in creative mode but works on movie mode. I think the firmware got corrupted, is there a way to fix the firmware. thank you.

EOS R Shuts down & Freeze

I was running on rough terrain then suddenly  EOS R front LCD suddenly showed a Red striped image, then went blank after I turned on<>off. Switching back ON, front & top LCD froze and not showing any settings nor images; even in the viewfinder.  Taki...

TTTPhoto by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R Screen Fault

I have a 2 month old EOS R. I went out this morning to take some pics, got back home and copied them to my PC. After playing in lightroom for an hour I unplugged the camera and when I tried to turn it on nothing happened. Both the rear screen and the...

Resolved! Canon R6 MKII Focus setup

I purchased this camera a month ago and have searched for the best setting for photographing sports, wildlife etc. What I can't figure out is how to setup a single point so that the camera doesn't select some other object in the frame. hope that make...

PXL_20230422_172220359.jpg PXL_20230422_172222508.MP.jpg
wrk4no1 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R Focus “jiggle”

Hi! When i use my R body, with Canon RF-EF basic adapter, on my Canon 17-35L as well as my Sigma 28-70 l, when both lens are on their widest focal length, whilst auto focusing to infinity, the focus jiggles ( the lens it self seems to jiggle when try...

Thoughts on APS-H

What’s everyone’s thoughts?i love my 1D Mark IV, i use it to this day however, with half a million clicks on the original shutter, i fear the inevitable will happen any moment. i have full frame and APS-C, and i love each! However, for me? Nothing is...

Resolved! Help on upgrade from EOS Rebel T5i

I have a Rebel T5i I have used for years but want to upgrade to something with wifi. I have a few nice lenses I would like to continue to use on my new camera. I have a 2 Tamron SP lenses. I use my camera mostly for real estate photography and grandk...

jkent by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D Out of Focus

Canon 6D Mark I with Canon 100-400 EF IS lensShooting available fluorescent light at an all day, multi-day event when suddenly on day 2 or 3(?) started losing focus. First, slightly out of focus then completely out of focus. All subjects were at leas...

Canon blur_MG_0513.JPG Canon blur_MG_0583.JPG Canon blur_MG_8628.JPG
ivanti by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 5D Mark IV Invalid correction data error

Hello, I am in need of assistance. My 5D Mark II suddenly gave me this error. The only thing new I did was change the battery first thing this morning. I did have Digital Lens Optimizer turned on but it has been working fine until now, and I’ve turne...

Mdwsr34 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 20 on rebel t5i

I was given this camera because the SD card reader wasn't working and have been using it as a webcam, but today I decided to fix the card reader. I took it apart, fixed the bent pin, put it back together, fired it up, and formatted the card. Great, r...

higol00 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements