EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel EOS XSi and EF Lens 70-200/4/L IS U

Having trouble getting clear action shots of high school football games at night. No problems until after dark.This is my first post. Would like to know if I will ever get good clear action shots using this lens or will it never have enough light. Th...

CAnnie by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 50mm Macro Life Size Adapter/Converter

I own the 50mm f:2.5 macro lens.  This lens will focus to 1/2 life size but to get to life size Canon states that I need to buy their unique adapter which costs an arm and a leg.  What is the advantage of using the Canon adapter/converter instead of ...

RichardD by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bayonet style lens with the EOS Rebel

I have an EOS REBEL and want to use a MC AUTO ZOOM CPC PHASE 2 CCT 75-300mm MACRO 1:5.6 @55 Bayonet style lens with it.  Is there an adaptor that I can use with this inorder to make it work?

Kyndig by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Old lenses

i have been looking for a real canon L Lens / I have a sigma lens and a kit lens and found a guy selling a 50mm 1.2 for a very low price. It's about 1/3 it's value and I plan on looking at it. I am skeptical. What would someone suggest to look for wh...

NanciG by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 70D Ultra Wide Lens

Headed to Banff National Park in 2014.  It has been suggested I purchase an ultra wide lens - a 16 or 17mm on full frame cameras, but a minimum focal length of 24mm.  Any suggestions for the best lens that meets this criteria?

kcdemby by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5d mk2 Lens

Hi I've a Canon 5D MK2 i'm totally new to photography, i wondered whats the best all rd lens for me to start with, I want to be able to take all types of photos till i get used to the camera, nothing too exspensive though. Regards Martin

mje59 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DIFFRACTION WITH 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5 LENS

I have used this lens for several years, with excellent results, on my 50D and 7D.  Now, shooting Fall landscapes, I find what may be diffraction problems when shooting at minimum apertures (f/22 to f/29).  Shooting conditions were overcast/cloudy.  ...

new at interchangeable lenses

Hey guys so I'm just an amateur photographer. I have been using a fujifilm for the last 12 years or so. I went to school for photography and want to upgrade to a t3i. I don't have a lot of money to spend of the bat so I was looking at a bundle packag...

Resolved! Lens date code problem

Hi all! I'm hoping someone could help me in determining the date my kit lens was manufactured. I've "googled" all morning & searched these forums & others, with no success. I bought my Canon 6d /24-105mm kit last March 2014 & saved the boxes and all ...

Best wide angle lens for city shots?

I shoot mostly city architectural shots and primarily at night. For the past year I have pretty much used oy my 18-135mm lens but I'm looking to add something else to my camera bag. I would love to know others opinions who have shot with various wide...

re lens for canon eos 6d

hello im thinking of buying a canon eos 6d i want a wide angle lens say f1.8  that i can shoot the milky way and constelations and just star shots etc  any ideas on a lens for me please is there a lens that would do a multitude of jobs for me   colin

colin1325 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements