Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP810 and EL Capitan

I have asked Canon support and they dont have definite answer so does anyone out there know:Will my MP810 work with OSX11 El Capitan? Although driver updates have not been provided for several years now my iMac using 10.10.5 (Yosemite) does still int...

BiLLDOG by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

serious help, printer not detected on mac os

So yesterday i did a clean install on my mac os ..before the printer worked fine...today its not detected and when i try to find it..it asks for driver or somethign...however.i lost all stuff that came with printer..i looked on the printer and cant f...

skilly by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

250MP scanner save as pdf

Whenever I scan a document, the software saves it as a jpg even though I choose "pdf" under "format." Not a big deal, but I then re-save the file as a pdf. Anyone solutions out there?

PeterMcK by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3520 Printer not printing right

I haven't had the MG3520 printer a month. I got a error message 5100, which I never had a jam, I made sure everything was clear. I turned off the printer and turned it back on, and still error message. I unplugged it for about 10 min, and turned it b...

IMG_20151014_215619_838.jpg IMG_20151014_215619_838.jpg
Carlyn by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to print 3.75 x 5.75 on 4x6

Earlier I posted a thread with a question regarding Ailignment, but I think I over complicated the question. Does anyone know how I can print a 3.75" x 5.75" on a 4x6 card?

varxtis by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements