Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner bad color

Hello, I have a Canon Pixma MG 7550 all in one printer.  When I scan color photos the color is terrible.....it turns out mostly red.  I cannot see anywhere in the  settings to try to fix this.  Please help.  

hede by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scanning diagonal irregularity

MX922: I just had a very strange scanning irregularity:  When scanning from the flat bed scanner, the image came out rotated about 10 degrees.  It repeated.  When scanning from the sheet feeder, it scanned correctly.  Thinking it was a mechanical err...

Canon MX397 - Printing issue (white lines!)

Hi all, Sooo I recently very foolishly purchased this printer 2nd hand. When I print or scan, there are several white lines through the document. I have attached pics to show this and also the inside of the printer. I have tried every clean and check...

image.jpeg
BobbyTee by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My MG5250 had a blocked printhead.

HelloMy MG5250 had a blocked printhead.. as I had error B200. I think I have cleaned it. Now got a power connection problem.Power is on at the wall and Orange/Amber light is on but the Blue light of ON/Off/ Wifi doesnt light up. Do these switches bre...

MF 4150 Scanner Problem

I have  a MF 4150 and trying to get it working with new PC running Win 8.1.  I have installed updated Win  8/8.1 drivers and toolbox as shown in another post on the forum. All functions will work but when I tiurn off the MFP and turn it back on the s...

T34 by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 black text

No mkatter wqhat I try I cannot get rich black text from my MX922. Any help on this problem. I have read answser about other canon printers with the same problem, surely Canon is aware of this and has a fix somewhere hidden.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements