Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Re: Where's my answer?

Hi Crista, Thanks for replying.  It's about a more recent question posted within the last few days and it's about a problem with CD/DVD printing.  Here's what I said in my post:- I don't know why, but the CD/DVD print facility has stopped working pro...

MX 920 Cover bumped out of place

I inadvertently caused my mx920 printer to fall off the 9 inch high platform it was on. The cover popped out of the socket on the right hand side and I can't get it to pop back in again so there is a 3/4 inch or so air gap on the right hand side. Lef...

MG6320 Support Code 5011

I have a MG6320 cannon printer.  When the machine is turned on, support code 5011 is displayed.  The printer head will not move when the access cover is opened.  Please provide troubleshooting suggestions. Thank you!

gb919 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA 692 says no document when I try to print

When I try to print on my PIXMA 492, the display on the printer says "no document." I have tried clearing the print queue and re-sending, and also re-booting the computer, to no avail. Does anyone know a way around this error message?

jalen by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF733Cdw Multifunction Printer

Just purchased a MF733Cdw Multifunction Printer.  Printing works and scanning in color works.  When I try to scan in black and white the result is black lines across a white background.  Any suggestions?

Scanning Multiple photos Pixma MX722 MX720

Hello, I'm not able to scan multiple photos at one time. Does anyone have any suggestions or links to some clear instructions on how to do this? Is it possible that this can't be done with the MX 720 series printer/scanners?

MarkS by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon mg2922 keeps showing offline: HELP

Hello. For a few days my Canon mg2922 is showing as "offline." It is run wired to my lamptop directly. It worked fine forever but I noticed for some reason I couldn't turn off the power button for the last few weeks. It's always on unless I unplug it...

MG2400 photo print auto crops

Hi. I was gonna print out some pictures in photo quality on glossy paper but when print comes out the images (multiple images on a A4 papper) are cut and it only printed on a 1/4 of the papper.  The quality was outstanding but I can't get it to print...

20171105_193733.jpg
Saga85 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements