Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Uo52

I have tried all of the 'fixits' and still have an expensive table knickknack. The printer head to replace is almost the price of the printer and no guarantee it would work! I have taken out, cleaned, and checked to be sure the cartridges aren't clog...

Knicba by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Tiny Spring

Paper had got jammed and went to remove it and this little spring popped off, now the issue is I have no idea and can't seem to find anywhere on the internet where this went. Of course my printer will not feed any paper without it jamming.

Support Code 1411 An Ink tank cannot be recognized

I am receiving an error message "Support Code 1411 An Ink tank cannot be recognized' The cyan tank had been working fine until I received this message. I replace the ink tank with a new one but still get this message. The problem persists when I remo...

kafka by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! scanned documents whited out

Recently my scanned documents come out overexposed - whited out - so that they image is so faint it can't be read.  It has this appearance  before printing - it's saved this way but appears washed out in the initial window before I save it.  The prin...

Canon Ivy mini photo printer

Can someone please help me find the answer to why my brand new Ivy mini printer is suddenly no longer working? I purchased it from Best Buy on Sept 1st, its worked great with zero problems up until today. Now, the white light just blinks and never pr...

J_parlo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Pixma 922 printing white band on photos

Suddenly, out of the blue, my Pixma 922 printer started printing a white band across the top of my photos despite the setting on all photos being set to borderless and the preview showing no band or othe anomaly. I can't determine what the. problem i...

B200 Error and Now Printing Blue Lines

So my MP560 was working fine and dandy until a few days ago. I suddenly got a B200 error that I somehow managed to fix by opening and closing the cover. I was then able to print B&W pages without issue.  However, today, I tried to print some color pa...

IJ Scan Utility for Mac Catalina Not Working

I had no trouble using the IJ Scan Utility for Mac Catalina (10.15.6) but now receive this error message on both my iMac and MacBook Pro:  None of these things apply. The scanner IS turned ON. I'm able to both print and scan on it wirelessly using th...

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 8.28.41 PM.png

PIXMA MG2522 set up issue

I have just purchased a Canon Pixma MG2522 printer/copier/scanner from Walmart. I am attempting to set it up. I am getting an orange alarm light whenever I turn it on. I am finding very limited reset information online. I have tried to set it up and ...

MG3022 Registration ID

For the love of God, can someone tell me where to find this number?  I've spent all day trying to find information that would lead me to an answer.  Everything Ive tried has either taken me in loops or gives me instructions that do not apply (such as...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements