Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX490 connects on most. but not on all pc

my MX490 printer has always been able to connect and print from my home and my office pc via the wireless network.my wifes MSI home pc will not.today i reset my router and reconfigured the network and reconnected all devices of the house to the netwo...

Niffin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR8520 will not print

I'm having no others issues with this printer other than it simply will not print anything. It shows there is plenty of ink, wireless connection is at 100%, and there are no errors. It just stopped printing halfway through a document and never laid d...

Tomasc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3322 Low Ink Warning

I recently bought a TS3322 and have just, for the first time, replaced the black ink.  This was the first actual cartridge after the demo cartridge.  Anyway, I purchased and installed a Canon PG-243 cartridge, which is the correct one to use.  Howeve...

nerdears by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9020 Only prints using PGBK no matter what

I have adjusted all my settings back to default (as far as I can tell). I replaced all the cartridges with new ones. However, no matter what it only prints using pgbk. When I run "clean" and "deep clean" cycles, it only prints the pgbk cartridge. Why...

Resolved! PIXMA G7020

I love that this printer prints on both sides of the page but I don't want it to do it automatically evey time. Sometimes I need to print individual pages so that I can feed them into the scanner. How do I change the settings so that it doesn't print...

ecleage by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma mg2540s Scanner not working

Hi i bought a brand new Pixma printer and the scanner hasn't worked yet i keep getting a 5,156 69 error on IJ Scanning Utility when i click document. I tried updating the drivers multiple times. I have Windows 10 can some please advise i need to scan...

bjsteyn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pixma mx330 scans too bright

Hi,I am scanning in Black&White mode on my Canon Pixma MX 330 connected to my Mac (Catalina 10.15.7). The scan is too bright causing the black text to appear gray. I looked up the thread below which suggests opening the ScanGear within the My Image ...

CanonImage2.png

Resolved! Canon MG6320 Inkjet Printer

Hi there,I have a Canon Pixma MG6320 Inkjet Printer.When switched on, error message appears. It reads:"SUPPORT CODE 1404THE TYPE OF PRINT HEAD IS INCORRECT. INSTALL THE CORRECT PRINT HEAD"I have removed all 6 Ink Cartridges, removed the Print Head an...

N1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 Scan Utility Interface for Windows 10 (x64)

I have searched the website and other references to find where to download ij scan or to see if that utility has been renamed for the Windows 10 (x64) environment with no luck. Would someone please advise regarding where I can download the UI utility...

bgh867 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

TR4520, TR8620 comparison IGNORE

IGNORE THIS DISCUSSIONThe vendor assured me that the TR4520 does support scanning to a pdf, and the price of the TR8620 is out of my price range. So I  purchased a TR4520. I will report my experience with the TR4520 here after it is delivered. I'm lo...

PIXMA MG2550S scanner not recognized in win 10 64 bit

I have win 10 pro 64 bit fully updated and checked with SFC and DISM. I installed my printer/scanner MG2550S with soft provided on CD 3 times ( comletely removing all traces of previous installs each time and clening all registry associated with Cano...

Malki by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mx920 printer

i got a new macbook and transfered files over from my old one.  the printer did not survive.  i dowloaded new drivers but am unable to connect. when i tried hitting on an icon for the printer is was denied permission by the admionistrator, but i am t...

TG24 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements