Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MG7720 printing black only - New Printhead!

Hello everyone,My MG7720 printer got the printhead squares double walls but printing all the colors somehow ok. Doing an automatic and manual cleaning made the colors better but the lines at the top of the page were still double - issue reflected in ...

Capture.JPG IMG_20210626_162821.jpg
Habu by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer beeps at 4:30AM unplugged or plugged in

Pixma MG 6120Printer beeps at 4:30 AM every day for about three minutes, even when not plugged in. Update 8/2/21:  I set my alarm clock and got up to watch and listen. There was no error message on the printer's screen. I moved my Amazon Echo device ...

My G6000 takes forever to start printing

When I send a print job it doesn't make a sound until a solid 5 minutes after it's been sent. It then will do some sort of adjusting, and then wait another 5 to 10 to just never actually getting around to printing. It's driving me crazy. It's connect...

Capture.PNG

PIXMA TS5320 Driver Issue

Hello, I haven't used my printer since May. Today I tried to print and it gave me the option to save to PDF instead, which has never happened.  I checked my "Printers and Scanners" settings and it says the driver is unavailable. How does that happen ...

Black text is fuzzy in alternate lines

My Pixma MG6821 began printing black text in clear and alternate fuzzy lines. It will print 2 clear lines and then 2 fuzzy lines continually down the page. Colored text is OK. I know that many people have reported this problem on different Canon prin...

tcreek by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Print with BLACK ink -Printer G4200

My BLACK ink is half full.  When I print and the font is grey the print is faded and squiggly.  Again the ink is half full.. do I need to fill the ink, doesn't seem like I would need to.  I have cleaned the heads, checked alignment, deep cleaned.. ou...

kievit by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS8250

Hi,I had to remove the printer plug from the wall, I know one shouldn't do this, but I had to.When I reinserted the plug back into the wall the printer doesn't respond. The printerscreen just shows the CANON logo which is lit. Pressing the on/off swi...

lutuhure by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink Cartridges Not Being Recognized

I have used these ink cartridges before and now they are saying they cannot be recognized. I removed them and put them back and still nothing. I tried again the next day and they worked fine. I was able to print 10 pages. Now the error message is hap...

Cannot print in black - please help !

Hello. I have an MP960 and yes, I know it's a really old printer but I just got back to the US from covid confinement overseas and I need to print a few things quickly. I have all new inks. I have run a reset and a cleaning and a deep cleaning and ha...

poinsot by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Touchscreen on TR8560 Printer failed again

Hi.  My touchscreen has failed on the TR8560 printer, 2 years old, already replaced by store once with similar failure. In COVID lockdown in Australia so cannot leave house.  is there an easy fix i can do from home? Help! thanksPaul

phmerrow by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma 5750 scanning multiple pages

Hi all,I'm glad to hear of this group's existence as I couldn't locate an answer to what I think should be a simple problem to remedy on my Canon Pixma MG5750 printer. I'm trying to scan a document that runs over several pages but can't figure out ho...

ThomasC by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG 3620 paper jam in the FRONT

My Canon MG 3620 printer had been giving me a 1003 error code when paper was correctly loaded.  I followed the advice found elsewhere on this forum (unplug and power down 3x), which at least got the paper to *start* loading.  But unfortunately, it ju...

IMG_20210728_085208.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements