Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 False Paper Jam

My canon TS3522 is doing an E03 code for a paper jam but printed a paper before hand and he’s not jammed I checked, and he’s printed a page randomly after saying it was jammed, it did the same thing last night, and still not working today I used the ...

PIXMA TS6350 Scanning to Desktop Computer

I have just set up my new Canon TS 6350.Everyone seems obsessed with operating via their smart phone, I have my printer connected by USB and cannot see a way of scanning to my desktop computer and filing.Should there be a utilities panel for the prin...

Roker by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

11 x 17 printer for CAD drawings

I am looking for a small inkjet wireless printer for CAD drawings.  I will be doing some rendering using color, but do not plan on much photo printing.  The printer needs to have a small footprint.  For size and cost the PIXMA iP8720 looks to fit my ...

DPhelps by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA iX6850 B200 error

Why is it that every time I want to do some printing 80%  of the time I get the error B200 and then spend most of the day trying to get it working again following all of the suggestions , I had an EPSON printer for 11 years and had no problems ( just...

MG3620 alarm light solid

I have had this printer for months and I cannot get it to work. I have tried EVERYTHING but nothing is working and I’m losing my mind. I get to step 8 in getting started 1. But the alarm light turns on. It doesn’t flash but it stays a bright orange. ...

Twikitty by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6300 Printers Constantly Offline

I have 2 TS6300 printers and they're horrible.  They constantly go "offline".  When I troubleshoot them, I get a message to turn them on, but they are already on.   I bought them for my small business and every day I'm losing money.  I've never had s...

Pixma TS5120 Won't Print

Even though my computer says that the printer is online the printer will not print.  I have checked all connections and it still won't print.  Any suggestions?

jefelton by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2520 Prints But Won't Scan

I have a MG2520 all in one scanner printer and I am having issues getting it work with my new computer. I was able to get the printer to work but when I try to use the scanner I get a message telling that the printer is not turned on or connected, bu...

PIXMA MG3620 Unable to Copy

Y'all. I am so frustrated. My wireless PIXMA printer, that is not even a year old, is not printing. It is all kinds of messed up. I followed every direction for fixing it, but nothing works. And now all I want to do is update it, and trying to follow...

Resolved! Buying a Cannon Pixma IP 8720 printer

I'm planning to buy a Cannon Pixma IP8720 printer and have a couple of questions.  For art prints. 1) Is it windows compatible?2) Can it take card stock such as 340 gsm paper?3) Will it handle 230 gsm paper?4) Does anyone use it for art prints?Thanks...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements