cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG2920 not copying entire legal size document

tarskotie
Apprentice

I'm trying to copy a document with my pixma MG 2920 using the built in functionality without connecting to a computer.

The document I'm copying is approximately 11.5 inches long. It fits on the scanner but the copy made has the bottom 1-1.5 inches cut off.

I'm using legal paper size which should have plenty of length but I think the printer doesn't realize that.

BillS's response on https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Desktop-Inkjet-Printers/PIXMA-MG2922-cutting-off-bottom-of-page/t... indicates a way to switch the page size to A4 or letter and upon following those instructions and switching to A4 I got an additional ~1/2 inch but it was still a bit too short. Is there a way for me to configure the printer to know it's using legal size paper?

(The potential alternative of scan and then print the scan isn't viable because the scanning software doesn't seem to support the latest version of OSX)

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The only copy size options per the manual are Letter and A4. There is no way to configure the printer to copy legal size paper. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements