cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA Pro 200 printing GREEN

EliseM
Apprentice

My printer has started printing everytihg with a heavy green hue.  When I run a print test or color block test it prints beautifully.  I have printed several different files and files types and media types and they all come out with a green hue. We have even sent the files from various programs and computers with no change.   All my inks are full and in the right slots. We checked and we don't have any clogged nozzels and we are current on firmwear updates.  What could be causing this?  How can I fix it? 

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You say the nozzle check prints OK.

What print test and color block test images are you using? Are they the same image type as your own -i.e. JPEG or TIFF?

Are you printing your test images using the same settings and media type as your own images?

Can you post a screen shot of a problem image?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

We printed straight from  Adobe illustrator and Photoshop and a jpeg from off a random file on my computer.  The Color Block, test print are directly from the actual printer.  IMG_2990.jpgIMG_2991.jpgIMG_2992.jpgIMG_2993.jpg

EliseM
Apprentice

the images are supposed to be light beige

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If none of your settings and paper types have changed then the problem would seem to be your printer. Run a cleaning cycle and see if anything changes. 

If that doesn’t work register your product on the Canon support site and request support. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

EliseM
Apprentice

We rean all the cleans yuesterday no improvement

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

One last thing before calling Canon - reinstall the printer driver. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements