cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro-300 Printer, Support Code 2114

jsg
Contributor

Hello,

I am setting up my new Pro-300 printer and when I try and print I keep getting the error message that says there's a mismatch between the paper type and size I choose in Canon's Professional Print & Layout software and what the printer thinks is in the top feed.  In fact, the paper size and type is correct, it's the same as I selected in the Professional Print & Layout software.  I've tried taking the paper out and putting it back in the top paper feeder but this doesn't fix it.  I am getting an error code that is "Support Code 2114.

I've registered the paper types and sizes I plan on using both in the printer and in the Canon Media Configuration Tool. 

My question is why do I have to set the paper size/type in BOTH the software (Canon Professional Print & Layout) AND in the printer LCD window?  Shoudn't the paper size/type I choose in the application tell the printer what paper size/type I am using?

Thanks,

Jerry

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Based on the steps you have taken and the error wont clear, I recommend reaching out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements