Did you mean: 

What Inspires You - Photo Call

ccanada
Community Manager
Community Manager

Share Your Photo & What Inspires You!

sunrise_post.png

Sunrise Over Saddleback

As Spring is fast approaching the quality of light inspires me to get outside and make some photos. It was a brisk morning and I made it to the location just as the sun was about to peek over the horizon. I only had to make a few minor edits because the color out of the camera is just incredible!

Camera: EOS R5

Lens: RF 35mm MACRO IS STM

Shutter Speed: 1/125 sec.

Aperture: f/8

ISO: 200

8 REPLIES 8

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Chris,

This is magnificent, and lovely.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you Rick. The weather system had brought high winds the night before that cleared out the entire valley and I am close enough to the coast to get those beautiful clouds.

Fotogrni61
Enthusiast

It's quite lovely. Raw or JPEG?

Hi there Thank you for your kind words. It was RAW, Adobe RGB. Processed and saved for screen as a .PNG in sRGB.

Fotogrni61
Enthusiast

I recently took photos overlooking the South Bronx NY. Early morning sunrise.

IMG_2031.jpeg

Canon 850D /18-200mm EFS LENS 100 ISO 90mm /140s/f7.1 -0.7ev 

Fotogrni61
Enthusiast

I'm an early riser and I love taking photos of the city when the sun rises and shines on the buildings I can see outside my 10th floor windows.

Fotogrni61
Enthusiast

Here's another taken with my Canon 850D using the Canon EFS 18-200mm camera lens. ISO 6400/ 140mm /f8/ 0.5ev / 1/100s.

Joey31
Apprentice

This photo speaks volumes about the beauty of nature. Valero Card The rising sun paints the sky with such vivid hues.

Announcements