cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i - Second Side printing options not appearing in my print option

deenaleena
Apprentice

I am working on a MAC OS Sonoma 14.2.1 and I have downloaded the iMage Runner 3525i print driver and I am unable to find any buttons or menus in my print menu that allows me to select or deselect second side printing. Is this a print driver issue, or could it be a network issue. I'm limited in my tech knowledge. Any help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This is a shot from my IR3835i - Windows

shadowsports_1-1710877348712.png

Let me check the IT closet for a MAC.  We just deployed a bunch and I don't know what's left.  On MAC's the duplex printing option is often a checkbox on the Options.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

deenaleena
Apprentice

I finally was able to find the area with the single and double sided print options, as it was not in the normal places. It's a bit hidden and not easy to find. It would be nice if the driver placed it in an easier, more obvious place.

When printing an item: Print>Printer Options>Finishing>Print Style (here you will finally see the options to switch between single sided and double sided printing)

Thank you so much for posting your findings. This could be very helpful for others in the future! 😊

Announcements