cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP632Cdw toner status and card stock question

AHS_smith
Apprentice

I have a Canon LBP632Cdw printer on which I have two questions.

1) In my apps I see a Canon folder in which I see two files manual_enu and toner status. I click on toner status file ( my computer is 32 bit) but nothing opens up. I could use an accurate display of the toner status ( i.e. what % of toner is left)?

2) The User’s Guide pages 417 and 418 what would matte finish card stock be classed as heavy or coated? I have some 65 lb. matte finished note card stock can it be used in this printer?

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I classify 65 lb matte as coated.  Print from the drawer.

The toner status application can provide level

shadowsports_0-1712887319058.png

If you have the printer connected to a network, just enter it's IP address in a browser and you can view its webserver, toner levels and more without the software.

This image is an example:

shadowsports_1-1712887554673.png

Canon Support for Color imageCLASS LBP632Cdw | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

The info on the card stock is good but I cannot download tonerstatusver230.zip and entering the printers IP address. (192.168.1.2) into my browser., MS Edge, (the printer and computer) are on a network and I get the message (remote UI cannot be used)

Announcements