cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading to computer

Cristen87
Apprentice

What is the easiest way to transfer my video from my video camera to my laptop? i have the HDMI cable but I do not have the USB cord, is this the only way? Also, I have seen some posts about a canon app to download, where would I find this info?

3 REPLIES 3

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

What Camera?

What kind of computer?

Nowadays, the cameras use cards that you can take out of the camera and put into a card reader on the computer. That would be the best way.

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of camera you have as well as the operating system on your computer.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please reach out to our Camera Support Team at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday to Saturday.

Thanks! 

IamintheUK
Rising Star
Rising Star

If you don't have an SD card slot on your computer, external card readers that plug into a USB port are readily available for very little money.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
EOS C100 mk2 with the Canon EF-S 18-135mm IS STM lens - Zoom H2n - Dell 8700 i7-4790 3.6Ghz, 24GB Ram, Win 10, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 19.0beta2 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1 - DJI Ronin S
Announcements