Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211118members
349132posts

Community Activity

Sporadic problem with shutter on the R6

I've been having a problem recently with the R6.  On occasion, I press the shutter button to take a photo and the shutter fails to work.  It has failed when using AF and also using MF.  It's failed with my Canon 100-400mm and with my Tamron wide-angl...

Sborg by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

t6 cannot update firmware

I have tried using bth methods of uodating the firware. When I load the firmware onto the card, the camera wont find the file. When I use the EOS Utility, it will not download from an exterior file. 

eyeguy7 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! What’s going on with the RF 200-800 backorder

Estimated shipping date was Dec 14.  I ordered through Adorama, and they just say that they are backordered.  Seems to be the same story ordering direct from Canon and other sellers.  What is really going on here?

LaneW by Enthusiast
  • 59 replies
  • 4 likes

Quick Control Dial quality issue on R6 MK II

Does anyone have similar issue as this video? I bought a refurbished R6 MK II and the quick control dial didn't feel right. It felt shabby and was making different clicking sound when in particular positions (when my thumb is on lower left side vs ri...

zaket39 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

271 Combo Pack actually contained 281 cartridges

I bought a 271 combo pack installed it and error code flash up saying wrong cartridges installed. I took them out and put them back in. Same thing.  Upon fiurther inspection the actual cartridges in the package were not 271 but in fact 281. What do I...

EOS R10 produced some Zero size files

I have a file I can play on the camera (about 5 minutes worth in), but the file is a 0kb MP4 file when viewed in WIndows folders when USB is attached and the USB interface does bring over good files too... It has done this to me several times in the ...

PCworks by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Delicate Balance of a Bird

CameraCanon EOS R6Lens modelEF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USMShutter speed1/2500Aperturef/5.6Focal length400 mmISO5000Captured in a moment of poised equilibrium, this striking image shows a bird balancing effortlessly on a wire. The bird's intense ga...

bird stretch.jpg

Canon T3i Screen rotation issue

Folks, I wonder if any of you have experienced the following problem on a Canon t3i or other EOS model. The rotating display screen works as normal in upright position. However, when I rotate it, only the top part (approx 1/8) of the display lights u...

TR8620 goes offline

I have been printing successfully and the printer goes offline unexpectedly. I have tried shutting it down and restarting to no avail. Any suggestions?

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements