Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211286members
349548posts

Community Activity

EOS 90D How to Turn Exposure Simulation Back On

Okay, so one of my uni lecturers changed the settings on my camera and I don't know how to change it back.I've always had the exposure simulation on but I cannot for the life of my find it anywhere in my settings and I can't get a hold of him as we a...

kirab by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

R6 Mark II- Weird stuff going on

First off, I am just a sports mom who loves to capture my kids and their teammates.The first 2 attached photos are examples of what happens towards the later part part of games.  Not always, but always in the most opportune moment!  The first example...

1-3I5A7465.jpg 2-3I5A7369.jpg 3-3I5A7334.jpg
Ali_H by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 C Cinema raw development

Hello. I am trying to use cannon's raw development program to view clips from my R5C raw and develop them to edit easier. However, even when I select a clip that is only 10 seconds long, it says it's going to take up 500 gigabytes in my hard drive. W...

600EX-RT speedlite won't read batteries

I'm on my 2nd brand new out of the box speedlite.  I have tried several different brand AA batteries & I am getting the no battery icon on my screen.  So freaking frustrated.  Any advice on what to do?

cfontenot by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC- EOS Solution Disk 29.0A Installer Doesn't Work

Hi All-  I am running Mac OS X 10.9 and just downloaded the EOS Solution Disk 29.0A image from Canons website. The image verifies and extracts properly. When I launch the ksd290A_installer it appears to extracts files but then nothing else happens. N...

bsorgi by Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! need focusing help with my new R8

I recently purchased a new R8.  I have been practicing action shots with my dog playing frisbee.  I have subject detection set to animals - eye detection on- AF on servo- expanded AF area:around - I was using a shutter speed of 1/1000.  Using a Canon...

IMG_1268 -1.jpg
b_vanwey by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1D mark IV - SD CARD

Hello all!!!You know that book that came with your camera and you never read? Yes... the manual.... that book.I bought a 2nd hand camera and went to the first camera shop nearby to buy a storage card to make me happy. So, looking by the prices I just...

thlobato by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, 1Ds MKii Fails to take photo

Heya, this is my first forum post so please please bear with me.I recently bought a second hand 1Ds Mkii. The camera seemd to function normally for a few months until it suddenly failed to take a photo, the issue is described below.I can turn on the ...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements