cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3522 Won't Print from Websites

qwert1sc
Apprentice

My Pixma TS3522 will only print from a computer document ex, excel, word. It will not print from a website.  Anyone have any ideas why or how to fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, qwert1sc!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof), which web browsers you're using, and if this is happening on all sites or just specific ones. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, qwert1sc!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof), which web browsers you're using, and if this is happening on all sites or just specific ones. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for the suggestions, my operating system is Windows 10.  I added a couple of the downloads from the support page, but still no printing.  The printer dialog page will come up, it won't load a preview, just keeps scrolling.  I use Google Chrome as a rule, but I moved over to Edge and it works on that browser! I don't know why sometimes things work in Edge that won't work in Google. At least I have a option and my printer is printing! 

normadel
Authority
Authority

I had the same problem with my Canon multifunction laser printer a few years ago. Could not print to it from ANY Web browser page. Print jobs just disappeared.

Just to try something, I installed a Service Pack on the support software page, which I hadn't done because there was no indication it had anything to do with my problem. Much to my surprise and pleasure, printing from websites on all browsers now worked!

Since you don't say what operating system you have, go to Canon Support for your printer, select your OS, and see what little extra downloads there are in addition to the main software/driver installer. Install them and see if they fix you.

Announcements