cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma printer connection issues - can anyone help?

Parsley
Apprentice

Hi!

I am new to the forum and am hoping someone on here might be able to help me with the problems I am having with my new MG6450.

I have followed the setup guide and it has connected to our wireless router. I have printed out the 'Network Configuration page' and it says the connection is active and that the signal strength is 100% (I have put it next to the router in an atempt to solve my problem but no joy). When connected by USB to my laptop it works great, but I want to use it wirelessly.

I am now trying to connect to the printer wirelessly from my laptop but no matter what I try my laptop cannot detect the printer. I also have tried going to the printer's ip address in my web browser and still nothing.  I have also tried my husband's laptop, and my ipad (inc through the Pixma app) and iphone, all with no sucess. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My mac runs OS X, my ipad is on ios 7 and my ipad on ios 6. My husbands laptop is Windows although he has it with him at work at the moment so I dont know off hand which opperating system he is on.

It is very frustrating as its all shiny and new and I want to be able to use it. Any help would be really REALLY appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements