cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot G7 X Mark II ETA for backordered item?

katvina2
Contributor

Just ordered a backorder Mark II. Anyone have an estimated ship time? (or how long you waited for yours)

19 REPLIES 19

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

As I said earlier, this forum is neither Canon Customer Support or Canon Sales.  If you placed your order through Canon USA then you should contact them directly.  Did you receive an order confirmation email?

https://www.usa.canon.com/order-help/orders---purchases 

There is nothing more that can be done to help you in a User Forum.  This is social media.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

normadel
Authority
Authority

Give it up, you guys. There aren't going to be any Mark IIs.

Untrue, i saw people receive one literally a few weeks ago in january

That was January. There were still some left.

I hope you get yours soon!! Best of luck 😊

It shipped, guess you were wrong

Kendalsullivann
Apprentice

I ordered mine January 12th and it’s still “processing”. I called support a couple times and they couldn’t give me any type of time frame. Might just cancel my order at this point. 

Yeah, I cancelled my order as of yesterday & ordered a different brand that’ll be here next week. I couldn’t wait much longer. I hope you get it soon! I never got the “processing” message so that’s a good sign!

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

If you have not cancelled your order by now, then I recommend that you do so now.  The camera is in stock in the Canon Online Refurbished Store.  You will get the same factory backed one year warranty as the offer on the regular product page.  Good Luck.

https://www.usa.canon.com/shop/p/refurbished-powershot-g7-x-mark-ii 

Refurbished items are not always “in stock”.  Some items seem to never be restocked.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

It shipped. Guess you were wrong

Announcements